Then the Drive Medical Silver Sport Reclining Wheelchair (click “read more” to see picture) is the way to go! This wheelchair comes with detachable desk length arm and swing-away elevating leg rest, 20″ W x 16″ D Seat, 350 lb weight capacity, and is latex free.
The wheelchair has a new, state of the art, hydraulic reclining mechanism that allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. The arms have support extensions while in the reclining position, and the headrest extension, with cushioned head immobilizer, provides stability and comfort. The carbon steel frame, with an attractive silver vein finish, and the durable nylon upholstery make this reclining wheelchair easy to maintain, durable and lightweight. The standard anti-tippers along with the composite Mag-style wheels are set back on the frame to prevent tipping, ensuring user safety.
• Arms have support extension for reclining position.
• Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean.
• Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish is attractive, and easy to maintain.
• Composite may-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
• 8″ front casters.
• Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
• wheels set back on frame prevents tipping.
• Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
• Rear anti-tippers standard.
• Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard.
• Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests.
• Metal foot plates.
• Push to lock wheel locks.